For a Lifelong Learning of Adults ACADEMIC CREDIT BANK SYSTEM
Who will benefit?
- High school graduates who were previously unable to attend post-secondary institutes.
- Former college or university students who discontinued their studies.
- Workers who hold professional certificates but did not acquire a university degree.
- College or university graduates who wish to commence studies in a different field.
- People who wish to acquire formal credits for knowledge and skills gained through self-instruction and workplace training and experience.
- People who have studied at private institutes or junior colleges and wish to transfer into the university system.